Building Associates of Bloomington, Indiana, is a recognized leader in the commercial building industry. Whether it is a pre-engineered steel building, conventional steel construction, light gauge steel stud framing, a masonry building or other framing medium, Building Associates has a proven track record of quality work. From the $150 million development of Cook Incorporated’s 1,000,000 square foot campus to a standard 2,000 square foot storage building, our commitment to a job well done remains the same.
We are limited only by our client’s imagination-we can custom build every to meet your individual needs and desires. Industrial, manufacturing, institutional, office, warehouse, school, church, retail, recreational and agricultural are among the various uses fro which we can complete a commercial building project. With our estimating professionals trained in AutoCAD, we can take your design/build project from plans to completion.
Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
Building Associates is proud to be an authorized Dealer/Contractor for Star Building Systems as well as American Buildings. Some of the advantageous of choosing a pre-engineered steel building are:
- Significant savings in reduced architectural and engineering costs.
- Significant savings in material costs as a result of efficient design.
- Reduced total project time as a result of the time savings in design and materials acquisition phases.
- Masonry, wood and glass exteriors are easily used to meet any style requirements while still proving the features of a solid steel building.
- Designs roof and wall accessories to be self-framing and self-flashing, ensuring virtually seamless installation.
- Star research engineers eshaustively pre-test products to meet the stringent requirements of Underwriters Laboratories, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Factory Mutual, American Institute of Steel Construction, and a host of other industry regulators.
- Each building is designed by a professional engineer and the design is sealed by an engineer registered in the sate in which the building will be erected.
- Each building is designed by a professional engineer and the design is sealed by an engineer registered in the state in which the building will be erected.