Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
Building Associates deals in two separate Pre-Engineered building systems in order to be able to offer options to best fit our customers’ needs. This allows us to oversee everything from design to the completion of any project.
There are many benefits in a Prefab Metal Building :
- Significant savings in reduced architectural and engineering costs.
- Significant savings in material costs as a result of efficient design.
- Reduced total project time as a result of the time savings in design and materials acquisition phases.
- Masonry, wood and glass exteriors are easily used to meet any style requirements while still proving the features of a solid steel building.
- Designs roof and wall accessories to be self-framing and self-flashing, ensuring a virtually seamless installation.
- Research engineers exhaustively pre-test products to meet the stringent requirements of Underwriters Laboratories, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Factory Mutual, American Institute of Steel Construction, and a host of other industry regulators.
- Each building is designed by a professional engineer and the design is sealed by an engineer registered in the state in which the building will be erected.
Our Safety Promise
Safety is critical to our health and success as a company. Construction can be a dangerous activity, so we must always be vigilant about safety. Our team knows that maintaining a safe job site is the result of smart decisions made every minute of the day. We require the highest level of safety from our team and our subcontractors, and consistently work to ensure that the job site is a safe environment for both our team and the surrounding community.