General Contractor / Construction Manager
- Public and private projects for commercial, industrial, manufacturing, institutional, agricultural, retail and recreational uses
- Coordination and supervision of the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
- Selection, hiring, and oversight of specialty trade contractors in all stages of the construction project
Steel Building Contractor
- Expertise in all phases of the project, design to completed construction
- Authorized Dealer/Contractor for Star Building Systems pre-engineered steel buildings
- Conventional steel building construction
- Certified Duro-Last Roofing Contractor – “The World’s Best Roof”: A patented single-ply membrane roof by Duro-Last, the largest manufacturer of prefabricated single-ply roofing systems
- Shingle, TPO, metal and various other roof installations
- Free complete roof analysis/inspection
- Certified Crane Operators
- $95/HR with a 2 HR minimum
- Quick and safe set up
- No job too small
New Home Construction and Remodeling
Building Associates is a full-service general contractor specializing in new home construction and remodeling working in Bloomington and the surrounding area for over 25 years. We work directly for the customer to make their vision come to life. We realize each home is a signature statement of its owner and we work diligently on the details that make it special. Our building process requires the customers input at ever critical juncture. The home owner has complete control over the process from: floor plans, interior/exterior design, kitchen and bathroom design, fixtures, materials and finishes. We want to build the home you have envisioned with your input.
Residential Additions, Remodels, Renovations
In addition to building new homes, Building Associates is also equally adept at home additions, remodels and renovations. Additions and remodels can create valuable equity in your property. These alterations often take place with the customer is still living in the residence and we at Building Associates respect the privacy of the home owner while performing our work. We use the same owner driven hands on approach as with any new custom home for even the smallest of alterations, giving your vision the full attention to detail that it requires.
Whether it’s new custom home construction, an addition, a remodel or renovation, Building Associates offers the same detail-oriented, customer driven, hands on approach.
Our residential services include:
- Design consultation and architectural services
- Facilitating financial arrangements with banking institutions
- Researching covenant and site restrictions
- Obtaining required permitting
- Site preparation
- Hiring and supervision of all subcontractors
- Arranging purchase, delivery, and any necessary remediation with suppliers
- Ability to build certified Energy Star or NHBA Green Building homes
- Scheduling and facilitating building and bank inspections
Building Associates is licensed and insured and completely bondable.